Is your current NJ Managed
services provider not cutting it for your business? Making the change to a new MSP can be a
pretty daunting task, without the proper preparation that is. Integrated Computer Services has a
guideline for all new partners. We make sure on boarding is done in a very organized and
professional manner. This promotes a future of smooth sailing for your company. Below are some
simple steps to address before transitioning to a new Managed IT Service Provider.
- Documentation of all servers on the network with all appropriate administrative credentials.
- Document network information. (LAN, WAN, VPN, WIFI, etc.) Be sure to document encryption
keys as well as SSIDs.
- Documentation of all network devices, and all the appropriate administrative credentials.
- Documentation on all data being backed up and the location of the backups.
- Documentation on all software licensing.
- Documentation of email settings. Include mobile email, Anti-Spam software, etc.
- Contact information and login credentials for your company's DNS provider.
- Documentation of all the firewall settings, including all IP address and login information.
- Contact information and credentials for all third party software
- Documentation and credentials to all SSL Certificate providers.
- Contact information and account information for your internet service provider.
Your new Managed IT Service Provider will take this critical documentation and
secure it for when it's needed.